Apifera Farm - where art, story, animals & woman merge. Home to artist Katherine Dunn

Apifera Farm is a registered 501 [c][3]. #EIN# 82-2236486

All images

©Katherine Dunn.





Tuesday, December 02, 2014

Snapshot moments



I'm going to start posting some "snapshots' from the farm. These are taken with an iphone and are unplanned, usually taken with a bucket in my hand and without thought or care, as I have animals all over me while I take a blind shot at a photo. They show glimpses into the chores around here. I will not abandon my photography, but I'm finding these quickie shots -mainly posted on Instagram-to be a fun way to lighten up and just let you get glimpses into daily life - and if I fall in the mud I'd rather lose an iphone than a Nikon. I won't post any words for snapchat moments-however, you can feel free to ask questions or start a dialogue in the comment section.